The biggest and the best flipping chat in RuneScape.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rules on World 1 and World 2 users have been changed. Look under the Chat Updates section to find out more!
The FlipChat1 clan is now open! Feel free to request an invitation or join as a guest!
Bossing Sub-clan is open now! More information from Campo32.
We now have a "Plug DJ" room to chill with fellow flippers and listen to music! Come along; http://plug.dj/9acdcdf5/

PvM Events

Go down 
4 posters

Which PvM Events would you like?
Corporeal Beast
PvM Events Vote_lcap14%PvM Events Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
GWD Bosses
PvM Events Vote_lcap43%PvM Events Vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Kalphite Queen
PvM Events Vote_lcap0%PvM Events Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chaos Elemental
PvM Events Vote_lcap0%PvM Events Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (please specify)
PvM Events Vote_lcap21%PvM Events Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
All
PvM Events Vote_lcap21%PvM Events Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bio Mage1233

Bio Mage1233

PvM Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvM Events   PvM Events Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 5:40 am

I said Corp, GWD Bosses, and 'Other'. KQ is too easy of a boss to solo, and Chaos Elemental is just ASKING for guests in the clan to bring friends and try pking us. Plus it's also an easy boss, and I wouldn't want any bad feelings between clanmates from people just messing around and pking each other.

As for Other - Is the old PvM team still in action? If it's not, we definitely should have one. I've got 92 prayer now (Gonna get Curses in the next couple days if I can), and I know a few others who would love to do KK/Nex/Vorago but don't have a team for it. Tbh the clan has a lot of high level players with decent pvm stats, I'm sure we could manage some KK/Nexing, Vorago would be a stretch. But the majority of the clan wouldn't be able to kill KK without constantly dying.

I could possibly swing something like that, but we shall see how everything else progresses.
Back to top Go down
woahitisme

woahitisme

PvM Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvM Events   PvM Events Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 3:27 pm

i agree with biomage, make a pvm team:) i got soul split as well.
Back to top Go down
d kid 333

d kid 333

PvM Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvM Events   PvM Events Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 9:13 am

im not officially in the clan but i love pvm, i know how to nex and kk, im maxed stats and have decent gear my ign is xPerfectz add me and pm and if i am available i can go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PvM Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvM Events   PvM Events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvM Events
Page 1 of 1