The biggest and the best flipping chat in RuneScape.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rules on World 1 and World 2 users have been changed. Look under the Chat Updates section to find out more!
The FlipChat1 clan is now open! Feel free to request an invitation or join as a guest!
Bossing Sub-clan is open now! More information from Campo32.
We now have a "Plug DJ" room to chill with fellow flippers and listen to music! Come along; http://plug.dj/9acdcdf5/

Scavenger Hunt Event

Go down 
2 posters

Would you like to have a Scavenger Hunt event?
yes
Scavenger Hunt Event Vote_lcap100%Scavenger Hunt Event Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
no
Scavenger Hunt Event Vote_lcap0%Scavenger Hunt Event Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Free Item
FC Moderator
Free Item

Scavenger Hunt Event Empty
PostSubject: Scavenger Hunt Event   Scavenger Hunt Event Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 1:41 am

So was wondering if people would like me to hold a Scavenger hunt/Hide and Seek event? I'll explain how it works

I will give 2 clues

1st clue is for you to find an object that spawns in RuneScape. This is a spawn item only, no kills', pickpocket, pick, etc.... also You must actually go to this location and pick up the item. NO BUYING/NO BANKING! Example of clue would be:

" You're not king of the castle, but if you stair a little, you'll find peace of mind"

Think about it?

" You're not king of the castle, but if you stair a little, you'll find peace of mind"

It's the mind rune spawn in Lumbridge castle.

I will not validate the item, only when you bring it to me. Also you can team up and split rewards but only the person who actually gives me the correct item will receive it.

Some will be easy, and some will be hard, but all will be riddles to solve.

2nd clue will be for you to find me and hand me the object you "think" I want. 

Example of 2nd clue would be:

"Today I'm little Crabby, so you're shore to find me between a rock and a hard place"

Did you get it?

"Today I'm little Crabby, so you're shore to find me between a rock and a hard place"

I'm at Rock Crabs!

All Items and and spots will be safe areas (no wildy!)

I will answer PM's to give additional clues, but you will decrease your reward by 50% for every additional clue given.

I will fund this event totally, unless of course anyone would like to donate or any ranks would also like to participate.

Currently I'm thinking about 100m in prizes and cash, possibly more, possibly less (depending on turn out).

So tell me what you think, and if this sounds like fun. I will come up with a day that I am free for multiple hours so I can keep it going.
Back to top Go down
http://Lickingtoilets.tumblr.com
SikiG
Forum Mod
SikiG

Scavenger Hunt Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scavenger Hunt Event   Scavenger Hunt Event Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 6:41 am

You are a legend
Back to top Go down

Scavenger Hunt Event
Page 1 of 1