The biggest and the best flipping chat in RuneScape.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rules on World 1 and World 2 users have been changed. Look under the Chat Updates section to find out more!
The FlipChat1 clan is now open! Feel free to request an invitation or join as a guest!
Bossing Sub-clan is open now! More information from Campo32.
We now have a "Plug DJ" room to chill with fellow flippers and listen to music! Come along; http://plug.dj/9acdcdf5/

FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)

Go down 
+16
King Mal
machbanai
Vault1oh1
Bio Mage1233
sarcazdic
j-man
Aicy
Waller
Xephorr
koopykenny212
678slm
woahitisme
Zaronics
Hectic
Thekingdfn
campo32
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xephorr

Xephorr

FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 3:03 am

Runescape Username: Xephorr
Combat Level: 186
Defence level: 90
Combat Style (Mage/Melee/Range): All if needed.
Mage Level (if mage combat style): 94
Range Level (if range combat style): 84
Attack and Strength Levels (if melee combat style): 80 Attack, 89 Strength
Prayer Level: 71
Summoning Level: 68
What prior bossing experience do you have, if any?: I have done extensive Barrows Brothers and a bit of KQ with lvl 70 stats so not recently. Other than doing Bandos with friends I haven't done much GWD but I am willing to learn!
Have you read the sub-clan rules?: Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Waller

Waller

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 3:12 am

Hi Xephorr!

You don't seem to be a part of the FlipChat1 clan. Due to this, I unfortunately cannot accept your application. You can contact myself or another member of the clan for an invite, and upon such a time post a notice in this thread. In the event that occurs, I shall then be happy to accept your application!
Back to top Go down
Waller

Waller

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 9:01 am

Hi, Zaronics, 678sim, Koopkenny and Xephorr!

I'm very pleased to say that after a subclan meeting it has been decided that non-clan members can now be part of the bossing subclan, so please consider all your applications to be accepted!
Back to top Go down
Hectic

Hectic

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 9:56 am

So we are starting our trips in November?
Back to top Go down
Aicy

Aicy

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 9:58 am

Runescape Username: Aicy
Combat Level: 200
Defence level: 99
Combat Style (Mage/Melee/Range): Not really fixed: whatever is most appropriate or most needed. 
Mage Level (if mage combat style): 95
Range Level (if range combat style): 90
Attack and Strength Levels (if melee combat style): 99 Attack, 95 Strength
Prayer Level: 82
Summoning Level: 80
What prior bossing experience do you have, if any?: I have quite a lot of experience in God Wars Dungeon and Corp, less so at KK and no experience at Vorago or Nex.
Have you read the sub-clan rules?: Nope. Wink
Back to top Go down
Waller

Waller

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 10:07 am

Hi, Aicy!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application for Flipchat1's FIRST sub-clan! I am pleased to inform you that the application you have filled out is up to scratch and am pleased to welcome you to the sub-clan! Due to your combat level of 200, you shall be placed in the Veterans category of the sub-clan. Due to your stats and good bossing experience, I would like to invite you into the Elite Bossing Team, congratulations and welcome!

_____

So we are starting our trips in November?

We shall be starting our trips as soon as possible, Hectic. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aicy

Aicy

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 10:10 am

Wally you are too kind, too kind. :3
Back to top Go down
678slm

678slm

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 11:38 am

thanks for accepting me :3 is there any way to communicate in-game with you guys like will there be a fc we can constantly be in if we arent in the clan? thanks again and i look forward to the boss trips
Back to top Go down
j-man

j-man

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 1:30 pm

=~=~=Application=~=~=
Runescape Username: YuYu Hakush0
Combat Level: 190
Defence level:  89
Combat Style (Mage/Melee/Range): Mage/Range
Mage Level (if mage combat style): 99
Range Level (if range combat style): 89
Attack and Strength Levels (if melee combat style):
Prayer Level: 64
Summoning Level: 74
Herblore level: 75
Preferred role? (tank/dps/voker): dps
What prior bossing experience do you have, if any?: I have done kk,arma,bandos,and zamrock
Have you read the sub-clan rules?: yes i have <;o
Back to top Go down
sarcazdic

sarcazdic

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 1:37 pm

Runescape Username:
Combat Level:177
Defence level:85 
Combat Style (Mage/Melee/Range):MAGIC
Mage Level (if mage combat style):90
Range Level (if range combat style):
Attack and Strength Levels (if melee combat style):
Prayer Level:91
Summoning Level:80
Herblore level:90
Preferred role? (tank/dps/voker):dps 
What prior bossing experience do you have, if any?:i boss with bio sometimes. I tend to tank even with the less tanky gear.
Have you read the sub-clan rules?:OF COURSE.
Back to top Go down
Bio Mage1233

Bio Mage1233

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 2:09 pm

@slm

Prior to me reading your post, the official fc was "Campo32". I was thinking about it and decided that didn't sound very official - so I made another account just for this. The new official fc is "Flipchat PvM". I haven't confirmed this yet with Campo, but I'm confident he'll be fine with this.

Events hosted will be in the "Flipchat PvM" fc. I've added FCBT members - Only smiley+ can turn on LS in that fc. All Sergeants, Captains, and the Overseer will be able to smiley the new FCBT members. Oh, and all of them are ranked as Generals so they can kick from the fc.

Scheduled events will be posted about beforehand on this thread, but if someone says "Hey, you guys up for DKs?" then you won't know unless you're in that fc (Or otherwise notified). I guess that's everything.
Back to top Go down
Vault1oh1

Vault1oh1

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 2:22 pm

=~=~=Application=~=~=
Runescape Username: Vault 1 0 1
Combat Level: 165
Defence level: 80
Combat Style (Mage/Melee/Range): Melee (with some mage)
Mage Level (if mage combat style): 79
Range Level (if range combat style): N/A
Attack and Strength Levels (if melee combat style): 83 attack, 81 strength
Prayer Level: 93
Summoning Level: 73
Herblore level: 82
Preferred role? (tank/dps/voker): love me some deeps! (DPS but i'm willing to change for the best of the group Very Happy )
What prior bossing experience do you have, if any?:  Myself and two friends of slightly higher combat levels regularly take trips to Bandos (although it seems like we never get anything >.<).  I've also had experience going to Sara, Zammy, and the KBD.  Although only slightly related, I used to lead a 10 man raiding guild in World of Warcraft, so would consider myself  very capable of learning game mechanics and developing strategies.
Have you read the sub-clan rules?: of COURSE i have Smile
Back to top Go down
campo32
Forum Mod
campo32

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 7:55 pm

Hi YuYu Hakush0!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application for Flipchat1's FIRST sub-clan! I am pleased to inform you that the application you have filled out is up to scratch and am pleased to welcome you to the sub-clan! Due to your combat level of 190, you shall be placed in the Veterans category of the sub-clan. It is great to see you join us with a good amount of bossing experience and hope we can really build on it with you. I hope you shall wholly enjoy your time here!

Once again thank you for your application and welcome to FCBT,

Campo32 - FC1 Bossing Captain and God of Citadelgrad.
Back to top Go down
campo32
Forum Mod
campo32

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 8:19 pm

Hi Sarcazdic!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application for Flipchat1's FIRST sub-clan! I am pleased to inform you that the application you have filled out is up to scratch and am pleased to welcome you to the sub-clan! Due to your combat level of 177, you shall be placed in the Veterans category of the sub-clan. It's fantastic you already have a good bossing relationship with a senior rank within the sub-clan and hope that can expand to include many others! I am delighted to have you aboard.

Back to top Go down
campo32
Forum Mod
campo32

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 8:24 pm

Hi Vault 1 0 1!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application for Flipchat1's FIRST sub-clan! I am pleased to inform you that the application you have filled out is up to scratch and am pleased to welcome you to the sub-clan! Due to your combat level of 165, you shall be placed in the Bossers category of the sub-clan. It's great to see you are able and willing to learn strategies and, as your time in the sub-clan goes on, this could prove to be EXTREMELY useful. Furthermore, it's great to see such interest in bossing with you going on regular trips. I hope your tenure in this sub-clan is a good one!

Back to top Go down
machbanai

machbanai

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 5:04 am

=~=~=Application=~=~=
Runescape Username:Machbanai
Combat Level:186
Defence level: 91
Combat Style (Mage/Melee/Range):I have arma/bandos/gano
Mage Level (if mage combat style):93
Range Level (if range combat style):92
Attack and Strength Levels (if melee combat style):88att 88str
Prayer Level:92
Summoning Level:82 Sad but I put all my peng/troll points there
Herblore level:95 almost 96
Preferred role? (tank/dps/voker):any
What prior bossing experience do you have, if any?:never been KK or Nex. only fought corp once. GWD is easy I solo bandos
Have you read the sub-clan rules?:Yes
Back to top Go down
campo32
Forum Mod
campo32

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 5:11 am

Hi Machbanai!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application for Flipchat1's FIRST sub-clan! I am pleased to inform you that the application you have filled out is up to scratch and am pleased to welcome you to the sub-clan! Due to your combat level of 186, you shall be placed in the Veterans category of the sub-clan. I am very impressed by your stats and hope that we can really expand your bossing experience to include more Corporeal Beast trips and other bosses such as the Exiled Kalphite Queen and Dagannoth Kings. I look forward to seeing what you can do!

Back to top Go down
campo32
Forum Mod
campo32

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 8:46 am

CHECK EVENTS LIST ASAP!!!! TOMORROW EVERYTHING KICKS OFF WITH US HITTING ALL GWD BOSSES SIMULTANEOUSLY!!! 

Bandos host - 04Wallerj1
Zamorak host - Campo32
Armadyl host - TBC
Saradomin host - Koopykenny

(One host needed for Armadyl. Message me over the forum to claim please.)
Back to top Go down
campo32
Forum Mod
campo32

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 12:57 am

~FCBT Event Report~
What boss(es) did you go to?: Zamorak GWD
How long were you there?: 1.75 hours
Who hosted the event?: Campo32
What major drops did you receive?: N/A
Was lootshare used?: Yes
Who attended the event?: Campo32/04Wallerj1/Mylilangel (guest)/Darth Blayde
Additional comments: Great to finally get FCBT underway with its first event! Hopefully there can be many more successful events, preferably with more luck with drops than what we had.
Back to top Go down
campo32
Forum Mod
campo32

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:02 am

====NOTICE====

ATTENTION ALL EBF (Elite Bossing Force) members!! There shall be a KK pile commencing in the coming days! Once I have an exact date, I shall edit into this post so make sure to check regularly! This is so that those with no prior KK experience can get to grips with him in a completely safe environment.

Many thanks,

Campo32 - FCBT Bossing Captain and God of Citadelgrad
Back to top Go down
King Mal

King Mal

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:20 am

Runescape Username: King Mal
Combat Level: 200
Defence level:  99
Combat Style (Mage/Melee/Range): I prefer Melee but I can use any
Mage Level (if mage combat style): 99
Range Level (if range combat style): 99
Attack and Strength Levels (if melee combat style): 99 99
Prayer Level:99
Summoning Level: 84
Herblore level: 73
Preferred role? (tank/dps/voker):  dps
What prior bossing experience do you have, if any?: I've gone to Bandos a few times but other than that I don't really have any, but I'm a very fast learner at learning what I need to do and how to do it
Have you read the sub-clan rules?: Yes.
Back to top Go down
campo32
Forum Mod
campo32

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:32 am

Hi, King Mal!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application for Flipchat1's FIRST sub-clan! I am pleased to inform you that the application you have filled out is up to scratch and am pleased to welcome you to the sub-clan! Due to your combat level of 200, you shall be placed in the Veterans category of the sub-clan. I am delighted to see you come to us with superb stats, and really hope that we can get you a wide variety of bossing experience to accompany your knowledge of Bandos GWD! It is great to hear you're also a fast learner.

Back to top Go down
Dalekthay
User Support
Dalekthay

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:31 am

Runescape Username: Dalekthay
Combat Level: 197
Defence level:  97
Combat Style (Mage/Melee/Range): Mage/Range
Mage Level (if mage combat style): 98
Range Level (if range combat style): 95
Attack and Strength Levels (if melee combat style): 86 84
Prayer Level:81+
Summoning Level: 69
Herblore level: 95
Preferred role? (tank/dps/voker):  dps - because i has la ovls and i'm OP
What prior bossing experience do you have, if any?: on a scale of 1-10? Woox.
Back to top Go down
campo32
Forum Mod
campo32

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:39 am

Hi, Dalekthay!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application for Flipchat1's FIRST sub-clan! I am pleased to inform you that the application you have filled out is up to scratch and am pleased to welcome you to the sub-clan! Due to your combat level of 197, you shall be placed in the Veterans category of the sub-clan. I am delighted to see you come to us with superb stats, and with "woox" (which I presume to be a lot) of bossing experience. Due to this, I would like to offer you a place in our Elite Bossing Force. I hope to see you prove yourself to be a fantastic member of this sub-clan, just as your stats suggest you can be!

Back to top Go down
d kid 333

d kid 333

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 10:26 am

Runescape Username:xPerfectz
Combat Level:200
Defence level: 99
Combat Style (Mage/Melee/Range):Melee preferred, can do all
Mage Level (if mage combat style):99
Range Level (if range combat style):99
Attack and Strength Levels (if melee combat style):99
Prayer Level:95
Summoning Level:88
Herblore level:96
Preferred role? (tank/dps/voker):dps, only know to voke at kk no nex
What prior bossing experience do you have, if any?:can do some nex (dps) can do all roles at kk, 
Have you read the sub-clan rules?:yes i have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)   FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FlipChat Bossing Team (sub-clan)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next