The biggest and the best flipping chat in RuneScape.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rules on World 1 and World 2 users have been changed. Look under the Chat Updates section to find out more!
The FlipChat1 clan is now open! Feel free to request an invitation or join as a guest!
Bossing Sub-clan is open now! More information from Campo32.
We now have a "Plug DJ" room to chill with fellow flippers and listen to music! Come along; http://plug.dj/9acdcdf5/

Invite Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
helloreptar

helloreptar

Invite Request Empty
PostSubject: Invite Request   Invite Request Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:49 pm

Hey guys I just joined the forum last night and you have an awesome setup here. After reading through the forums I was able to flip double the margins I could by myself and was even able to help keep margins updated by giving reports! I would love to become an active member on the forum, in chat, and in the clan. I love runescape and I would love to be part of a clan that can help me to make money, get better and have fun.

Thanks for all the hard work and keep it up!

RS username: helloreptar
Back to top Go down
campo32
Forum Mod
campo32

Invite Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Request   Invite Request Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 12:03 am

Hi, Helloreptar!

If you add me in-game, we can arrange a location to come and invite you. It shall be my pleasure to invite you to our wonderful clan. I am delighted to see you taking an interest in this, and look forward to having you aboard. 

Hope to hear from you soon,

Campo32 - FlipChat Bossing Captain, God of Citadelgrad and Forum Mod
Back to top Go down

Invite Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlipChat1 :: FlipChat1 Clan :: Request an invite-
Jump to: