The biggest and the best flipping chat in RuneScape.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rules on World 1 and World 2 users have been changed. Look under the Chat Updates section to find out more!
The FlipChat1 clan is now open! Feel free to request an invitation or join as a guest!
Bossing Sub-clan is open now! More information from Campo32.
We now have a "Plug DJ" room to chill with fellow flippers and listen to music! Come along; http://plug.dj/9acdcdf5/

Penguin hide and seek!

Go down 

Would you like to see this happen?
Yes
Penguin hide and seek! Vote_lcap100%Penguin hide and seek! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Penguin hide and seek! Vote_lcap0%Penguin hide and seek! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Thekingdfn
FC Moderator
Thekingdfn

Penguin hide and seek! Empty
PostSubject: Penguin hide and seek!   Penguin hide and seek! Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 8:08 am

Hello everyone! 

I have been doing Pengs for as long as I can remember. I've been doing this unofficially but I would like to make it official.

IN COLLABORATION WITH WORLD60PENGS I WILL LEAD A PENG HUNT EVERY WEDNESDAY ON RESET TIME.

They are great free xp and fun to do!

RULES OF THE HUNT:

1. Bring all of the teleports that are required. They will be mentioned in chat before the run starts.
  2. If you are late you may join in from were we are at, but you may not drag us back to a previous location.
  3. Ring of visibility is ALWAYS ON if you have access to it. If you spot the Ghost penguin, go nuts to make us notice it. That bugger is hard to find.
  4. If there is a penguin in the wilderness there will be a zero tolerance policy towards BSing and PKing. DO NOT attack your clan mates. 
  5. DO NOT separate from the group unless instructed otherwise - that case would be if the penguin is MIA and needs to be found in a certain area. If you separate from the group we WILL MOVE ON without you. No need to hold us back.
  6. If you have not completed a certain quest and are not allowed to enter certain areas with the penguin in them, you WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT AREA IS ANNOUNCED, then you move on there. Declare that you need a quest in the CC so I know to announce the next location in CC and not in public chat.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

Penguin hide and seek!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlipChat1 :: FlipChat1 Clan :: Events-
Jump to: