The biggest and the best flipping chat in RuneScape.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rules on World 1 and World 2 users have been changed. Look under the Chat Updates section to find out more!
The FlipChat1 clan is now open! Feel free to request an invitation or join as a guest!
Bossing Sub-clan is open now! More information from Campo32.
We now have a "Plug DJ" room to chill with fellow flippers and listen to music! Come along; http://plug.dj/9acdcdf5/

Citadel Monitoring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
campo32
Forum Mod
campo32

Citadel Monitoring Empty
PostSubject: Citadel Monitoring   Citadel Monitoring Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 3:54 am

As the newly proclaimed God of Citadelgrad (our wondrous citadel), I wish to ask all of you of whom are able to, to cap each week. I have ambitions to get to tier 4 by the end of the year if at all possible. The only way this is achievable is via people WANTING to cap. I shall be posting a weekly report on this thread of those who have and haven't capped. James has said he EXPECTS that people cap at least 3/4 weeks EVERY MONTH. Also, in each report I shall be laying our our goals for the citadel and what I am going to be setting to be constructed. As it stands, I have the citadel set to upgrade to Tier 2, for a Topiary to be built and for the changing of the Keep's wall pattern. We are easily meeting the requirement for the first 2 goals, and not far off achieving the third. 

So, on that note, I hope to see you all capping and let's make Citadelgrad what it deserves to be, GREAT!

Campo32 - God of Citadelgrad and Bossing Captain
Back to top Go down
Thekingdfn
FC Moderator
Thekingdfn

Citadel Monitoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citadel Monitoring   Citadel Monitoring Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 4:06 am

Get dat mining res next
Back to top Go down
campo32
Forum Mod
campo32

Citadel Monitoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citadel Monitoring   Citadel Monitoring Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 5:20 am

Already planning it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Citadel Monitoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citadel Monitoring   Citadel Monitoring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Citadel Monitoring
Page 1 of 1