The biggest and the best flipping chat in RuneScape.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rules on World 1 and World 2 users have been changed. Look under the Chat Updates section to find out more!
The FlipChat1 clan is now open! Feel free to request an invitation or join as a guest!
Bossing Sub-clan is open now! More information from Campo32.
We now have a "Plug DJ" room to chill with fellow flippers and listen to music! Come along; http://plug.dj/9acdcdf5/

How plugged-in to the clan do you feel?

Go down 

Couldn't be better!
How plugged-in to the clan do you feel? Vote_lcap100%How plugged-in to the clan do you feel? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
So far so good, but I'd like to be more involved.
How plugged-in to the clan do you feel? Vote_lcap0%How plugged-in to the clan do you feel? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Just not feeling it...
How plugged-in to the clan do you feel? Vote_lcap0%How plugged-in to the clan do you feel? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
herbcall
FC Moderator
herbcall

How plugged-in to the clan do you feel? Empty
PostSubject: How plugged-in to the clan do you feel?   How plugged-in to the clan do you feel? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 4:30 pm

Greetings, fellow Clanmates!

Just tossing out a quick survey to see how you each are feeling about your involvement in the clan, and get some feedback on how we can improve, as a community. 

I welcome you to share your extended thoughts, in detail, below. If you are not comfortable doing so in the public eye, please feel free to hit me up in game!

Thanks!

king Herb
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1